Business Name: Uptown Swirl
Answer each market description below for Uptown Swirl.
TARGET MARKET DESCRIPTION: (see attachment for additional details)
1. Demographic Description (age and income range, gender, family size, education, occupation, etc.)
Example: A likely user for X product is a male between ages 25 and 34 who earns between $25,000 and $35,000 per year and has a four-year college degree.
2. Geographic Description: area where you would like to serve, density (urban, rural), nature of location (mall, business center, etc.), climate condition. An example of geographic description would be: Downtown Fayetteville, NC area.
3. Lifestyle Description: where do your customer shop, what they do for leisure, what kind of clothes they were, cars they drive, etc.
4. Psychographic Description: socially responsible, trendsetter, fun-seeking, etc.
5. Purchasing pattern description: how they use the product, how many times they buy, where do they buy the product, how do they pay for it
6. Buying Sensitivities Description: What factors are important to the customer before they buy (price, quality, customer service. Packaging, etc.)
Remarks: The response must be detailed and answer the primary question and subpart of the primary question. Write clearly, concisely, use proper grammar and writing mechanics. You must use APA format and cite (2) references