The paper is about the city Portland. The topic of the paper is food in Portland (it can include the diversity of food, food carts in Portland…). In the paper you should include this piece of information:
Portland’s rankings in best food cities is number one. I need you to include that and talk about:
· Why is Portland ranked where it is?
· Are the measures used to create the ranking valid and reliable measures?
· If there’s more than one measure used to create the ranking, are the measures given equal weight, or are some given more weight than others?
· Are there measures that weren’t used, but you think should have been used to create the ranking?
· What does Portland’s rank say about the quality of life in the city or the region, and should there be efforts to either keep the ranking where it is or change it?
This paper needs 5 sources one of them should be: (1) Brews to Bikes by Charles Heying and Portlandness: A Cultural Atlas by David Bannis and Hunter Shobe. You must use one of these as background research for your paper. ( you get to choose)