Make sure upload your recording file. It is 10 points out of 100 points. Format: Double space/ Normal Margin (1 in)/ 12 points/ Times New Roman Contents: the paper should be consisted of 4 section. Make sure write down the sections in separate page. (90 points) 1. (3-10 pages) Transcribe your interview (20 points).
The format is typing the questions and answers. Do not describe the interview. Format: Questions: Answers: Questions: Answers: 2. (1 full page-2 pages) Research about the general symptoms/health issues of your interviewee population (e.g. older adults/ people with cerebral palsy/ spinal cord injury etc.) with a minimum of 5 references (30 points). References are only peer-reviewed journal articles or books. Information from the website CANNOT be accepted.
The paper should be written in APA style 3. (1 full page -2 pages) After the interview, you might learn about the symptoms of your interviewee. Please write down the symptoms/ health issues that your interviewee has/experiences (20 points)
4. (1 full page -2 pages) Write down what you learned from the interview (20 points). Introduction In this interview, I would like to discuss with you the health care and physical activity needs of persons with disabilities/ older adults.
I will submit the results of this interview as a class assignment in a course that I am taking this semester at Mississippi State University.
The information you provide will not be used for research purposes. I will audio-record this interview. I want to assure you that your responses are completely confidential and that your identity will not be disclosed.
During the interview, I will refer to you with a pseudonym. Our discussion will last about 30-45 minutes. Audio-recording starts at this point.
Questions 1. How would you rate your overall health? (Excellent, Good, Average, Fair, Poor)
2. Could you tell me about your physical and mental health?
3. Do you take any medicine every day – either prescription or over the counter? If so, what conditions are they for?
4. Do you take vitamins or other food supplements, such as herbs? If so, what do you take? And why so you take?
5. How often do you see a doctor or other health practitioner for a checkup?
6. Do you have any lasting or chronic health problems? If so, what are they?
7. What adjustment have you had to make to cope with these chronic problems?
8. Do you believe you can personally control your health to a large extent? If so, how?
9. How often do you get your heart beating hard by exercising, sports, dancing, or some kind of hard work?
10. How many years have you been doing this activity?
11. What does eating “right” mean to you?
12. Do you feel that a healthy diet has been a contributing factor to your health?
13. Do you have any special dietary requirements or habits? If so, what are they?
14. Are you able to perform daily tasks physically without strain or being uncomfortable? If not, how do you cope with this situation?
15. What do you think are the most important health care needs of _______________? (You need to fill in the blank with your interviewee population. For example, if you interview older adults, ask “What do you think are the most important health care needs of older adults?” If you interview person with spinal cord injury, ask ““What do you think are the most important health care needs of people with spinal cord injury?”)
a. Why do you think that? b. Could you please elaborate?
16. Do you believe that physical activity can improve the health of ___________________?
a. Why do you think that?
b. Could you please elaborate?
17. Do you believe that ___________________ have enough opportunities to be physically active? a. Why do you think that? b. Could you please elaborate?
18. What are some personal factors that prevent ___________________from being physically active?
19. What are some environmental factors that prevent ___________________from being physically active?
20. What are some personal factors that can facilitate physical activity in ___________________?
21. What are some environmental factors that can facilitate physical activity in ___________________?
22. Could you give me any advice for future health practitioner for ____________________ to improve their health?