Write a reading reflection essay of chapters 14, 15 and 16 in Cruse (2011). Your
essay should consist of an introduction, body, and conclusion.
Your paper should include the following components:
1) A brief overview of the chapters.
2) The notes you took during the classes covering the chapters. Write, a detailed
description of some aspects of the chapters and the experience that you felt
was particularly meaningful for you.
3) A discussion of what you have personally learned, -your weaknesses and your
strengths. Also, discuss your plans for improving your learning experience “of
some aspects in the chapters”, how you are going to use the internet “in
particular” to fill the gaps in your understanding.
4) Your essay should be written in around 350- 400 words.
5) Use Times New Roman font – size 12.
6) The paper should be double spaced