1) Minimum 2 pages
2)¨**********APA norms, please use headers
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Can write in the first person only in question 1
Dont write in the first person in the others
Dont copy and pase the questions.
3) It will be verified by Turnitin and SafeAssign
4) Minimum 3 references not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question.
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
Q 3. Nursing is XXXXX
Social media plays a significant role in the lives of nurses in both their professional and personal lives. Additionally, social media is now considered a mainstream part of the process for recruiting and hiring candidates. Inappropriate or unethical conduct on social media can create legal problems for nurses as well as the field of nursing.
Login to all social media sites in which you engage. Review your profile, pictures and posts. Based on the professional standards of nursing, identify items that would be considered unprofessional and potentially detrimental to your career and that negatively impact the reputation of the nursing field.
1) Describe the posts or conversations in which you have engaged that might be considered inappropriate based on the professional standards of nursing.
2) Discuss why nurses have a responsibility to uphold a standard of conduct consistent with the standards governing the profession of nursing at work and in their personal lives.
3) How personal conduct can violate HIPAA or be considered unethical or unprofessional. Provide an example of each to support your answer.
Based on the analysis of your social media:
4) Discuss what areas of your social media activity reflect Christian values as they relate to respecting human value and dignity for all individuals.
5) Describe areas of your social media activity that could be improved.