Answer each question completely. 100% original work, must be in your own words.
1. What is the one thing that a virus, a worm, spyware, and malicious code have
in common? What are the differences among these three threats: a virus, a
worm, and spyware?
2. How often should you update your antivirus protection?
3. Why is it a best practice to have and to carry an antivirus boot-up disk or CD?
4. Is the manual quick scan good enough protection for a system?
5. What best practices for the workstation domain that can mitigate the risks and
threats caused by malicious code?
6. If you have an up-to-date antivirus program, do you still need a malware
detection program like Windows Defender?
7. What are some of the most common symptoms of malware?
8. What risk or threat do malware