You are a group of advisors to the Management Board in your company with Headquarters in Australia.
As advisors you are first, required to conduct research on your selected sector/industry covering the
previous 5- 10 years. Second, you are required to present a company strategy to your Management
Board covering the next 5 years. Third, your Management Board requires that you make a presentation
of your findings and strategies, and you prepare a market report.
The market report should, as a minimum, address the following key issues:
1. A description of your company and the industry your company
2. An analysis of the market structure the industry
3. A discussion about the demand and supply conditions for your product(s) or service(s).
4. A discussion about the demand elasticity for your product(s) or service(s)
5. An analysis of a recent event that has (or is likely to have) substantial impacts on your industry/sector.