What are the goals & objectives of Axeon’s strategic planning?
2. Is the establishment of a new factory in the UK in the best interest of Axeon?
3. If the factory were not established in the UK & AR-42 were shipped from the Netherlands, what should be the transfer price between the parent & UK sub?
4. What taxes would be paid in the Netherlands & in the UK as a result of your selection of a transfer price?
5. a. How could Mr. Wallingford’s original AR-42 proposal have been improved? b. Should the boards for Hollandsworth & Axeon have accepted Wallingford’s proposal for the UK establishment? c. What action should Mr. van Leuven take in respect to Mr. Wallingford?
6. What should be done to avoid creating similar dilemmas in the future?
7. What affect would Brexit (add commentary to Facts) have on Wallingford’s proposal? N.B.: Brexit is the U.K. exit from the European Union on 10/31/19.