Your critique should contain the following elements:
1. Provide a complete citation of the article (Title, authors, journal, volume, year and pages).
2. What are the research questions/hypotheses?
3. What are the major theories that it examines (be sure to briefly explain the theory)?
4. What is the research methodology (sample size, independent variables, dependent variables and how were they measured)?
5. Summarize the major results
6. What does the author say is the major contribution of the study?
7. What would you say are the strengths and weaknesses of the study with a focus on its methodology?