In an 8-10 page, properly cited paper based on the unit readings, answer the following questions:
1) Define and explain the concepts of order, nation-state, power and justice.
2) How do these concepts apply to the process of creation, maintenance and decay (explain what is meant by creation, maintenance and decay) as outlined by Hummel and Isaak.
3) Compare and contrast the normative and behavioral (positivist) approaches to the study of political science.
4) Why should we study politics? Explain two reasons why we benefit from the study of politics.
5) Explain the various fields of Political Science.