Review the article (link provided below) published by Altamony et al. (2016) titled “The relationship between change management strategy and successful enterprise resource planning implementations,” and write a detailed critique of the article by paying particular attention to the abstract section, as well as Sections 1-5. These may contain your purpose statement, research question, and literature review sections, respectively. Include the following in critiquing the article:
· Are the authors credible?
· Does the literature review sufficient: what other articles should have been reviewed in the study?
· Are the sources the authors cited credible? Why are they credible?
· Are the research questions well designed?
· Do the research questions demonstrate a good roadmap for the researchers? Why or why not?
· Does the article demonstrate appropriate quantitative tools and techniques to analyze the phenomena and offer conclusions?
· Does the article provide strategic and actionable insights?
· Was the research conducted ethically and are the conclusions ethical?
· Are there any other issues the authors should have addressed in the article?
Altamony, H., Tarhini, A., Al-Salti, Z., Gharaibeh, A., Elyas, T. (2016). The relationship between change management strategy and successful enterprise resource planning (ERP) implementations: A theoretical perspective (Links to an external site.). International Journal of Business Management and Economic Research (IJBMER), 7(4), 690-703.
Your paper should be 4 pages in length and conform to the APA.
Include at least four scholarly references.