The objective of these exercises
This assignment like critical thinking skills so students to ability analyze, interpret, inference, explanation, self-regulation, open-mindedness, and problem-solving.
One of your patients is an elderly man who lives alone and who has hypertension along with other health problems, including heart failure.
1. Define Hypertension and explain its pathophysiology?
2. How will you direct your assessment to identify factors contributing to this problem or identifiable causes of Hypertension?
3. Lifestyle modifications to manage Hypertension?
What are the factors involved in the control of blood pressure?
1. Font should be 12 Times New Roman
2. Heading should be Bold
3. The text color should be Black
4. Line spacing should be 1.5
5. The length of the write-up should (2-3 pages ).
6. Avoid Plagiarism
7. Assignments must be submitted with the filled cover page
8. Use graphics and shapes whenever you can
9. All assignments must carry the references using APA style. Please see below the weblink about how to cite APA reference style.https://guides.libraries.psu.edu/apaquickguide/intext. Click or tap to follow the link.