1. Check out this worksheet that I use when I am reading a peer-reviewed scholarly article. This worksheet helps me effectively read these difficult articles. Instead of reading it like a novel from front to back, I search for specific parts that I need.
– WORKSHEET Summarizing Scientific Articles. (Also attached Microsoft Word version to enter the text directly into the document)
2. Take a stab at using this worksheet for this article.
– Guegen, N. (2012). Color and Women Attractiveness.
3. Using the text entry box for this activity, answer the following prompt: