Write an 8–10-page strategic plan. Your plan must include the elements listed below. Note that the instructions correspond to the grading criteria for this assignment. You may also want to review the performance-level descriptions for each criterion in the scoring guide to see how your work will be assessed:
1. Differentiate between strategic management, strategic thinking, strategic planning, and managing strategic momentum.
2. Propose one specific analytical tool suitable for use as an adaptive strategy that will be the most effective in helping an organization achieve its strategic plan.
3. Propose the manner and provide an example of how the selected analytical tool will be used to
support the strategic proposal.
4. Research three internal and three external factors that could become barriers to the success of
the proposed strategic plan.
5. Recommend at least one solution to each of the possible barriers to implementing your proposed strategic plan.
6. Determine the specific segment of the market that your organization’s strategic plan will target.
7. Recommend the most effective approach to marketing your strategic plan and provide examples.
8. Use at least three quality academic resources.
Strategic management in healthcare organizations addresses critical issues in this sector, including employee engagement, cost reductions, and leadership. For example, implementing an employee engagement strategy could help hospitals identify opposing mindsets and give a voice to the front-line workers. While salaries and wages have significantly affected outcomes in healthcare, these organizations must make significant investments in soft skills training to develop consistent cultural shifts. However, a lack of alignment and external investors who do not prioritize engagement efforts have derailed the implementation of this strategy.