REVIEW: Option One: You are a consultant with 10 years experience in the health care insurance industry. A group of 20 doctors is considering forming a new medical group. The group has asked you to prepare a report on whether it should build a facility within 30 miles of the downtown center of a city with a population of 500,000 for $100 million dollars. Prepare a report for the management team of the doctor’s group on your proposed $100 million expenditure plan. In your report, reflect on the key course objectives as well as the financial, legal, and alternative health care models. In addition, reinforce your knowledge of strategic planning and capital budgeting by using an electronic spreadsheet to display the financials.
· Must be 8 to 10 double-spaced
· Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
· Must address the topic of the with critical thought.
· Must end with a restatement of the thesis and a concluding paragraph.
· Must use eight scholarly and /or peer-reviewed sources, including five from the University Library.
· Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
· Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center