126.1.1 : Grammar, Sentence Structure, and Writing
The graduate applies appropriate grammatical rules, sentence structure, and writing conventions.
126.1.2 : Rhetoric and Analyzing Writing
The graduate selects appropriate rhetorical strategies that improve writing and argumentation.
126.1.3 : Writing Style, Citations, and Use of Sources
The graduate appropriately uses a given writing style.
126.1.4 : Writing and Revision Process
The graduate uses appropriate writing and revision strategies.
126.1.5 : Working with Sources
The graduate integrates credible and relevant sources into written arguments.
126.1.7 : Argumentative Writing
The graduate composes an appropriate argumentative essay for a given context.
Proposal arguments are common forms of writing, especially in the professional world. The goal of a proposal argument is to propose a solution to solve a problem. This task requires you to propose a clear solution to a specific problem and then provide evidence to support your recommendation.
Note: Choose only one of the following topics for your essay.
• How can the United States lessen its dependence on fossil fuels?
• What can be done to improve the college graduation rate?
• How can a city promote the use of public transportation?
• What can be done to promote better health for the American population?
• What can be done to address the problem that you discussed in your causal analysis essay in Task 3?
Note: If you respond to this topic in your Task 4 essay, please include a note at the top if your essay that lists your Task 3 essay topic, like this: TASK 3 Topic: Causes of the high cost of healthcare in the US.
A. Write a proposal essay (suggested length of 4–7 pages). In your essay, do the following:
1. Respond to one of the given topics.
2. Provide an effective introduction.
3. Provide an appropriate thesis statement that previews two to four main points.
4. Explain the significance of the problem.
5. Propose a clear recommendation, with support, to solve the problem.
6. Provide an effective conclusion that includes an evaluation of the importance of the topic.
B. Include at least three academically credible sources in the body of your essay.
1. For your sources, include all in-text citations and references in APA format.
C. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.
Note: For definitions of terms commonly used in the rubric, see the Rubric Terms web link included in the Evaluation Procedures section.
Note: When using sources to support ideas and elements in an assessment, the submission MUST include APA formatted in-text citations with a corresponding reference list for any direct quotes or paraphrasing. It is not necessary to list sources that were consulted if they have not been quoted or paraphrased in the text of the assessment.
Note: No more than a combined total of 30% of a submission can be directly quoted or closely paraphrased from outside sources, even if cited correctly. For tips on using APA style, please refer to the APA Handout web link included in the APA Guidelines section.
Note: Tasks may not be submitted as cloud links, such as links to Google Docs, Google Slides, OneDrive, etc., unless specified in the task requirements. All other submissions must be file types that are uploaded and submitted as attachments (e.g., .docx, .pdf, .ppt).
The answer is TopCustomerWriters.com, a custom paper writing company that reaches out for high-school, college, University, Masters and PHD students from global regions such as Australia, UK, Canada, and U.S among others. We take care of all types of assignments that give you sleepless nights and stress you out. Seeking our help gets you closer to the dreams that you did not imagine you could realized since we have well trained and qualified professional who are always ready to tackle your assignments.
As our customer, you are likely to get a free price quotation depending on your essay paper by simply typing the assignment details using the “Place order” tab.
Also, Topcustomerwriters ensures that you get high value of every dollar you spend to place your order with us since we give satisfactory rates in your assignment. This is archived through our team of writers who ensure that your assignment is free form grammar errors, no plagiarized content is uploaded and all the customer’s requirement are taken in to consideration and are well covered in the final draft.
As Topcustomerwriters we are exceptional from other writing service company because of the following:
- Providing 100% plagiarism free work: Our writers consistently provide original work and use scholarly academic materials to cite their work carefully. The client’s projects are always run through plagiarism- checking software and the plagiarism report is attached when delivering the work.
- Urgent delivery of the work: Topcustomerwriters is always couscous about the client’s timeline and therefore look no further as we deliver quality work on time. Under tight deadlines we always get back in less than 3 hours.
- Money Back Guarantee: In case at any given point the client is not satisfied with the work delivered we always offer refunds. Our goal is always prioritizing on customer satisfaction on the work they are proud of as they invest their dollars with us.
- Support Service System24/7: We are aware that people all over the globe are using different time zones, and it require our assistant to be available at all times. Therefore, we have placed competent support team on board to assist you whenever you visit our website. You can also email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.